Thursday, December 13, 2007

Snow and more snow

The snow begins
This was after the first shovel
OK I love having my car parked in the garage because I don't have to clean the snow off and I hate having my car parked in the garage because that means there is more snow to shovel in the driveway. 7:20pm out for the second time today to shovel (first time took 30 minute to do driveway and walkway) when 8pm rolled around and there was still over half the driveway to finish and my arms where heavy and tired I didn't think I could finished. That is when it happened I saw bright lights and heard the sound of metal scrapping on the road it was the plow. Which could only mean more heavy snow at the end of the driveway but no this was a Plow Angel. He plowed the end of the driveway which saved me time and my arms & back.
Hopefully there wont be much more snow because I am not sure the old back can handle shoveling again.

No comments: