Thursday, December 20, 2007

The end of my weekend - ML

We love to be funny
Cute family photo
OK so we (my nieces & nephew) had fun Friday night. Dinner at the house S cooked and then we watched the Grinch that stole Christmas and then Saturday morning we played Sorry which I have not playe in ages. I have to say I won although A thought she would win. HAHA

Hi Pooh Bear
I love reading
Santa why are you at my house so early????

Saturday took the kids home and then went to my brothers house and stayed over due to the storm. had fun hang out with the family since I don't have much quiet time with my nieces J & C. Sunday the plow didn't come by until 10AM and then we had to shovel the heavy snow until their snow angel came over and plowed the drive way. Thank goodness. Scott didn't come in until 11:20pm to drive home and shovel our drive way at 12:30 AM but our plow angel did a pass by so tired but HAPPY.

No comments: