Friday, October 26, 2007

I wear my sunglasses at night!!!

But the reason is to keep junk out of my eyes while mountain biking. After years of riding on the road, I was bitten by the mountain bike bug this summer while on a bachelor party for Delrossi. A month ago I invited a new mountain bike into my bike family. The inaugural ride was meant to be last Sunday, but when those in the house came down with a bug, my riding was canceled. The first ride was now to be a night ride with Barry G and Norm C. These guys know the trails like the back of their hands, in fact, one of the trails they named after themselves. Riding at night is a blast. It was the night before a full moon, dry trails and just a star filled sky. Everyone made it out and back in one piece and I promise myself not to take so long to get back out there. Maybe next time it will be in the day, but if it isn't, it doesn't matter.

No comments: